Module 1: Introduction
Meet Dr. Joel Kahn! In this class, world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Kahn, will share a bit about his background, what this class is all about, and whether or not it may benefit you.
- What’s This Class All About?
- Meet Dr. Joel Kahn
- Is This Class For You?
Module 2: Blue Zones: What Are They & Why You Should Care
If you want to live a long, healthy, and vital life, just find people and communities around the world who have already done it, and copy them! Dr. Kahn explains what Blue Zones are, and how you can benefit from learning about the people who live in them.
- What You Can Learn From The Healthiest & Happiest Communities Around The World
- Want To Live A Long, Happy & Healthy Life? Copy The Okinawans
- Learning From Loma Linda, California
- How Your Relationships With Friends & Family Can Promote Lasting Health
Module 3: Your Blueprint For Staying Healthy & Avoiding Chronic Pain & Illness
If you develop a chronic disease, are you genetically cursed? Or is it actually within your control? If you guessed the latter, then you’re spot on. Dr. Kahn explains why and how there IS something you can do about chronic conditions.
- What To Do To Avoid And Control Chronic Disease
- A 9-Step Plan To Getting (& Staying) Healthy
Module 4: Everything You Need To Know About Aging
These days, it seems as though everyone wants to slow down the aging process—and rightfully so! Dr. Kahn will fill you in on some key aspects of aging, how they can make you age faster or slower, and how to use them to your advantage.
- What You Need To Know About Inflammation & Why You Should Care
- Telomeres: What They Are & Why You Should Care
- Lengthening Your Telomeres (& Your Lifespan)
Module 5: The Critical Elements Of Aging & Health You’ve Never Heard Of
Did you know that there are elements floating around your body, potentially weighing on your health and reducing your chances of growing old with grace and vitality? Dr. Kahn arms you with all you need to know to avoid these anti-aging disruptors.
- Advanced Glycation End Products: The Wrinkle-Causing Chemical You’ve Never Heard Of
- If You’re Interested In Graceful Aging & Lasting Health, Avoid These Chemicals
Module 6: Using Food To Unlock Lasting Health
The food you eat can actually impact the genes in your body, turning off the ‘bad’ ones and turning on the ‘good’ ones. Here, you’ll learn how to use food in your favor when it comes to battling the aging process.
- Epigenetics: What It Is & Why You Should Pay Attention
- Eating For Healthy Arteries And A Healthy Heart
- Why You Need To Know About Polyphenols
- Should You Try Chelation Therapy?
Module 7: Leveraging Technology To Hack Your Way To Health & Vitality
Technology isn’t just good for email and social media. In this module, Dr. Kahn explains how to use saunas to promote a longer lifespan, how to hack your way to better sleep, and how intermittent fasting can help keep you feeling younger, longer.
- Saunas: The Best Technique For Hacking Good Health That You Probably Aren’t Using
- Hacking Your Way To Less Stress, Deeper Sleep & Better Health
- Your Heart-Brain Connection: What It Is, Why It Matters For Your Health & How To Strengthen It
- Getting A Better Night’s Sleep Can Make You Healthier: Here’s How To Do It
- 7 Useful Tips For Good Sleep & Good Health
- Why Intermittent Fasting Is The Key To Lasting Health
Module 8: Conclusion
In your (almost!) last module, Dr. Kahn reviews the key takeaways from this class, and summarizes how you can use what you’ve learned to live a longer, happier life.
- Turning Knowledge Into Action To Unlock Lasting Health, Vitality & Happiness
Module 9: Tips & Tricks
Dr. Kahn leaves you with a few tips and tricks to make sure you have everything you need to know on your journey to living longer, and with more health and vitality.
- Tips & Tricks #1: Are Saunas The Key To Good Health?
- Tips & Tricks #2: Blue Zones: What They Are & Why They Hold The Secret For Lasting Health, Vitality & Happiness
- Tips & Tricks #3: How To Get Your Best Night’s Sleep Ever
- Tips & Tricks #4: The Four Vitamins A Cardiologist Wants You To Take
- Tips & Tricks #5: If You Want Better Focus & Productivity, Try This Cardiologist-Approved App
- Tips & Tricks #6: The Number One Tool A Cardiologist Uses To Defeat Stress